Saturday, March 24, 2007

Reminder! Madonna + H&M in Stores Today!


Just an excited reminder that Madonna's new collection for H&M will hit stores today! So those of you without day jobs or the ability to take a long lunch break (luckies), get to it. Don't forget to share your Madonna finds and please post any hot looks to the Look Book!

Here's the collection breakdown in case you missed it:


* Sharp and sophisticated accessories.
* Professional and sexy "lights."
* Vintage-inspired and classic "darks."

All in all, I see Madonna is this collection. She really sports more theatrical styles when she performs but in her everyday life her style is classic and strong. I spotted a couple LBDs that I think can serve me well, and the more adventurous side of me can't wait to try on those white patent stacked heels and the black turban!

No comments:

Post a Comment