Thursday, March 15, 2007

Seacrest, Cowell Visit Africa



Scope out these pictures of American Idol host Ryan Seacrest and judge Simon Cowell giving back and serving in Africa.

Says Simon, “Having witnessed some of the appalling conditions in Africa firsthand, I’m especially proud that our show is offering Americans the chance to help those most in need.” Ensuring that American charities will equally benefit from these efforts was one of my priorities, and I’d like to thank our sponsors for their support and generosity in making this possible.”









Added Ryan, “I thought I was prepared for what I would see in Africa, but the level of poverty was beyond anything I could have imagined. You see it, you smell it, you taste it. However, despite the extreme conditions, you feel an incredible sense of hope from the people … especially the children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment