Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nail Polish Haul! (Crackle, Minted, and Craving Coral swatches!)



















































I have been neglecting my nails for a while , so I finally decided I would start building my nail polish collection. I have been interested in the crackle nail polishes for the past couple of months but could not find them anywhere and did not want them enough to order online. Today while in CVS I spotted Sally Hansen's Crackle! I only picked up white and black for now, but there are a lot of different colors (gold, silver, purple, blue, etc). The black seemed easier for me to use than the white. I also got Minted by Revlon! I am really excited about this because I have been looking for this color since I saw it on another blog a while ago. I almost ordered it off eBay last night, so glad I didn't!  I really love this color, but it seems to apply a little streaky. I also got Craving Coral by Revlon. This is a beautiful coral and is similar to the nail polish in my last post it is just brighter and applies much better than Minted! I also picked up Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat and Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat. I will review these once I use them.







I did these swatches quick just to show the colors so they aren't very neat.I like the crackles over Minted, don't think I like them over Craving Coral too much.
I will post pictures when I use these colors on my whole hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment