Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Drew Barrymore's Valentine's Day Plans: Bowling with Pals


Drew Barrymore may be new to the single scene, but that doesn't mean she's going to be alone on Valentine's Day.

"I don't know what I'm doing, but [I'm] probably going to bowling with all my girlfriends," Barrymore told reporters Monday night at the London premiere of her movie Music and Lyrics – which opens on Feb. 14.

Wearing a strapless John Galliano dress custom made for her, Barrymore, 31, said that hanging out with her pals "is just a fantastic time. I love my girlfriends and we love going to dinners and movies and playing games at home or with wine."

Barrymore, who recently split with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, 26, hung out with one close pal – Cameron Diaz, also newly single – after hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend in New York City, where the Charlie's Angels stars partied with the show's cast at the hot spot Sapa.

All in all, Barrymore is enjoying the single life. "It's a great time to just spend time with my family and see my friends," she said.

Also at the London premiere: costar Hugh Grant, 46, who told reporters that filming with Barrymore was "lovely for me, miserable for Drew – she brought me up in mood, I brought her horribly down."

No comments:

Post a Comment