Wednesday, June 15, 2011

(Not so) Wordless Wednesday

Help! This is the front of my house. Scott pulled out two ugly mismatched shrubs that were on either side and nearly blocking the front door as well as another round cedar-y thing that was blocking the lower left window and completely taking over that little grassy patch. You can see the soil where it was. The irises under the right lower window can go too. I'm not in love with them.

So now what do we do? Any thoughts? Obviously it's a blank page right now so anything goes. I like to sit out front rather than in back. I like to see what's going on and talking to the neighbours. That shouldn't surprise you. That's my terrible (but strangely comfortable) orange plastic chair.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

kxx



No comments:

Post a Comment