Sunday, April 24, 2011

Berry Haute-FOTD!



Hello Ladies! I did this look yesterday. I kept the eye simple and wore one of my favorite lipsticks! I'm pretty sure Berry Haute is the first lipstick I ever purchased about a year ago and it is a close dupe to Mac's Up the Amp. Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend!


Face:

Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in DarkMake Up Forever HD Foundation IN 175
Rock & Republic Shameless Blush
Nars Albatross highlighter
Make Up Forever HD powder


Eyes:
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Mac Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
Coastal Scents concealer to highlight under eyebrows
Mac Tete a Tint (lid)
Mac Arena (Brow  bone highlight)
Mac Romp (crease)
Mac Bronze (Outer V, Crease)
Loreal Telescopic in Carbon Black on upper lashline


Lips:
Revlon Berry Haute







No comments:

Post a Comment